What To Wear: Your Birthday Party

My birthday is next week and though I feel like I’m getting older I know that the older I get the closer I get to what I really want out of life. My party is going to be fab and I want to be just was fierce. Originally I planned for my party colors this year to be silver and pink, so I decided to base this collection on the same accord. If your B Day is coming up soon keep in mind to wear something that will stand out from the crowd. You can either do a sequence number like this, or wear a color that you know nobody would likely wear. As “princess for the day” I prefer to sport a dress, but one can look equally as sexy in almost anything once you have the confidence to pull it off. Edgy jewelry will always be an attention grabber. If opting for a bold eye like I have suggested here, make sure to keep the lips neutral, and vice versa. If you know me, you know I LIVE for a statement manicure. I’m still concocting what to do to my nails for the big day! Lastly, top your look off with fragrance that will last all night and keep reminding you how special you are.



What To Wear: Your Birthday Party

0 comments:

Post a Comment