What To Wear: Easter Sunday


So is everybody ready for Easter Sunday? As a child I really loved this holiday with the Easter Egg Hunts at school and the beautiful Easter baskets my grandmother used to custom make for me. Now, Easter is a time for praise, worship, family and food!
The above Tulip Dress is from one of my fave Liberian brands Suakoko Betty. I love the cinched waist and of course the print pattern that is revealed here. The cut and shape are more than appropriate for a morning at church where you can be made to feel classy, comfortable and modest. Spice up a look like this with eye-catching yet minimal accessories, a fun Easter color inspired manicure, a pink pout, and an amazing fragrance. I received this Viva Rock perfume as a birthday gift, so I can say first hand that it smells wonderful. Pick one up today at Elle on Broad St. Happy Easter in advance!
What To Wear: Easter Sunday

0 comments:

Post a Comment