Liberian Beauty: Cachelle Natural Hair Salon


 Being Natural sure is fabulous, but it sure ain't easy. We natural girls are always looking for edgy, classic, and creative ways to style our hair, and as much as we love it, it can easily become a hassle at times. I can honestly say that sometimes I don't feel like co-washing, deep conditioning, or detangling my natural tresses, and wish that there was someone else to do it all for me. Well, if you're like me in this regard your prayers have been answered.


Cachelle Natural Hair Salon, the brainchild of Shoana Cachelle Solomon is the first fully natural hair and makeup center in Monrovia, Liberia. The salon prides itself in ensuring that clients leave with a wealth of knowledge of what it takes to properly care for and maintain one's natural image. While providing a relaxed atmosphere and professional service all styles are created by using mostly all natural hair products in order to promote beautiful and natural living. The salon is now carrying a special offer where in the month of March you get 50% off on Wednesdays. Only a couple of weeks left so hurry in!

Cachelle Natural Hair Salon is located on Airfield New Road at the C.I. Creative Arts Center and is open from 9am-7pm. For more information click here


I want to also shed a little light on C.I. Creative Arts Center where I serve as a Ballet Instructor. The mission of this much needed center is to "provide an exciting, safe and structured atmosphere for children and young adults offering the highest standard of programming for their education and enrichment. We are committed to ensuring that our programming is accessible to all including the underprivileged."

I can honestly say that the center is a magical place. When visiting Liberia in the summers as a child I longed for a somewhere like this. To find out more about C.I. Creative Arts Center click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment