Woodin in Liberia!



Is there a Woodin store coming to Liberia in the near future? Honestly, I do not have the answer to that question, but I do know that you can now purchase Woodin fabric in Liberia! A dear friend of mine has been traveling to Ghana in order to get the fabulousity known as Woodin cloth, and is now selling it here in our beloved country.



For those of you that are not familiar with the brand please allow me to give a little background info. Woodin is known as the first pan-African brand for and by Africa. The company prides its self in capturing the optimism of the modern African lifestyle, and designs trendy African prints for men and women who are young at heart. Since its birth in 1985, Woodin has conveyed combinations that blend hand drawings with a creative and confident attitude.

These are some pics that I took of the Woodin store while I was in Ghana. If you would like some of this yummy fabric please send me an email, and I will get you in contact with the distributor.



0 comments:

Post a Comment