Go Woman Magazine


Hello My People! I hope everybody had a good weekend. I am pleased to announce that there will be a new magazine launching in January 2013 known as "Go Woman Magazine". It will be a bi-monthly mag that will be published in West Africa! All content will be reported by women in Ghana, Sierra Leone, and Liberia. The publication's goal is to focus on women in the above mentioned countries regarding accomplishments, politics, health, business, fashion, lifestyle, etc.

Some of the contributors for this long awaited project are Vickie Remoe from Sierra Leone of Swit Salone, Archel Benard from Liberia of It's Archel, and me! I will keep you all updated as distribution developments arise!

P.S. This is a mock cover, and the image does not belong to Go Woman Magazine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment