Liberian Model Bennetta Guindo Graces GFDW



Ok, ok so I know I have been posting about GFDW for what seems like forever, but I promise this is the last one. This post features Liberian model Bennetta Guindo. I was super excited, not to mention surprised when I first saw Bennetta coming down the runway at the Movenpick. It has to be said that she totally “repped” LIB to the fullest. Her fierce walk and intense face had me thinking only one thing “Yassssss girl you better WERK”. After the show I found out that she was actually casted through pictures that were seen online by the producers. Ms. Guindo is a well known model here, and has been seen on the catwalks of the Liberian Fashion & Art Expo, the Couture on the Blue fashion show and many others. Bennetta, I know I already told you this backstage, but once again thanks for making Liberia proud!



 
AFG- Organic African Cotton T-Shirt




0 comments:

Post a Comment