Pretty in Peplum


Hello Loves! I hope you all have been enjoying my posts from GFDW. The experience was to die for in so many ways. Not only was I surrounded by so many of my fellow stylish Africans, but I also got the chance to view beautiful fashion (and men *wink*) all while networking with professionals in the fashion industry. This is what I wore on day one of the events. I wanted a peplum blazer in African print so badly, so luckily my friend Archel of It's Archel was able to whip this up for me a week or so before I traveled. I paired it with these green-blue stone washed ankle jeans and my new fav BCBG platforms. With my gold accessories and my chain flap bag I was ready to go!


Blazer- It's Archel
 
Ankle Jeans- Forever 21
 
Platforms- BCBG
 
Bag- Gifted
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment