Fashion Ghana


This video was just posted on my Facebook Wall. I was interviewed by Fashion Ghana (about 8 mins. into this video) which is a new site that will be launching on November 10, 2012. While at GFDW I was approached by one of the site's founders Nana to be a Liberia contributor. This will be the second blog that I will be writing for to put LIB on the map.

Fashion Ghana  is an African Fashion network and the one-stop destination for all Fashion designers,Urban Clothes Designers, Make-up Artists & Beauticians, Hairstylists, Model Agencies, Models (High Fashion,Commercials,etc), Fashion Photographers, Jewelers & Bead makers, Textile Manufacturers, Fashion & Lifestyle Magazines.
 
I'm so happy for opportunities like this. I do this for my people and my country!

0 comments:

Post a Comment