What to Wear: November 29th

What to Wear: November 29th


Ok My People, November 29 is just a few days away, so we all know what that means. DRY SEASON IS HERE! The 29th is the official beach day here in Liberia, and I look forward to this every year. Hopefully most of us have been working on our beach bodies this rainy season and are ready to show them off. For this post I chose this exquisite body hugging fishtail maxi skirt. Just because it is long does not mean that it is not sexy especially when paired with a bikini top like what I have here. Chunky jewelry always makes a statement, and adds to that beachy look. Unfortunately, we know that in Liberia holidays are not only a time of enjoyment, but also a time when the rouges are rampant. With this said I suggest we wear bags that can be worn close to the body like this yummy pink shoulder bag that is totally on trend. Top your look off with a pair of desperate sunglasses and you are ready for Tubman’s b-day. Have fun, I know I will!  




0 comments:

Post a Comment