Walk About: The Checago Bright Foundation Gala at Bella Casa Hotel


I spent the first half of my Saturday night this past weekend at the Checago Bright Charity Fundraising Gala (the second half was spent at a pool party with free everything where I danced in the rain to techno ; D). The peak of my time there was when I was given the chance to interview attendees as the new host of Sights & Sounds Monrovia for the online Liberian TV Network One Star. I'm so excited about this new venture in my life and can't wait to see what it has to offer.

I wore this vintage dress which has belonged to my mother for as long as I can remember (fashion runs in the family I guess). I paired the dress with minimal gold accessories, a black clutch, and my new black peep-toe pumps. I topped the look off with a deep plum lip and my new fav fragrance Viva Rock

The night was filled with beautiful, intelligent, and giving people and the zuiting business was not easy. The organization was able to raise over USD16k for future projects. I was truly inspired to see how many people genuinely care about our beloved republic. Giving was definitely the trend of the night. Check out some fashionable pics below. More can be found here.


The man behind the foundation, Checago Bright-Sawo



Me getting my One Star Network correspondent thing on. Will post video as soon as available!















0 comments:

Post a Comment