Style Diary: Black and Pink Leopard


So, how was everyone's weekend? Mine was super busy yet super fun. The fact that I didn't get to sleep in at all made me a little groggy at work yesterday, but I guess that's just the life of a Liberian Pop Culture Ambassador. I wore this little number to work on Saturday and to run a few errands before the night's festivities. I love that in my mind leopard is a neutral. I mean am I the only one that thinks it goes with everything? I have had this black and pink scarf for years, and it never lets me down. I can always throw it on with almost any outfit and just go. Kept it pretty simple with a black clutch and shoes and gold accessories.


Dress- Urban Outfitters

Scarf- Target

Belt- Vintage

Shoes- Aldo

Clutch - Express

Shades- Forever 21

Accessories- Random Finds





0 comments:

Post a Comment