Fun Times in LIB: F.A.’s Foreign Affair Album Release Concert


Over the weekend I attended my good pal F.A.’s Foreign Affair Album Release Concert at the Monrovia City Hall Theater. The concert was so good it was scary! The performances were top notch, went on without a hitch and kept the crowd wanting more. His songs ranged from Afro-Pop, R&B, and African. If you don’t have a copy of this album you don’t know what you’re missing! Some guest appearances included Cypha D’King, Sweetz, Takun J, DJ Blue, and everyone’s favorite The Bassa Papey.
I was there first in support of F.A. and second for the newest taping of Sights & Sounds for Onestar Network. The video should be up in a couple of days and I’ll be sure to share.
The zutin business that night was not for chirren. Don’t believe me? Make sure to check out the pics below. I was pleasantly surprised to see the black and white trend that Kim Kardashian and Kanye have made so popular lately, all over from the stage to the crowd. I honestly thought I would be the only one rocking the T, but it turns out a majority was on it!








                                                           Sweetz and some of her Pretty Jues










Me rocking B&W








Support Liberian Music and Entertainment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment