What To Wear: New Year's Eve


My People hello oh! As I've stated, my new job had got me wrapped around it's little finger and therefore my posts have been on hold, and I am so sorry about that.

I've been so busy, that I didn't even have the time to put together my own "What To Wear" collection(s) (and I LOVE doing that). *Sigh*. With that said here are some New Year's Eve outfit ideas from the mother of all fashion blogs Fashion Bomb Daily. If you all are planning on going to the Black Out Party at Volume Bar like I am, this outfit above is def something that will get you noticed. If not, then please enjoy some other fabulous looks to wear while ringing in the new year. Please ignore the coats, as we all know there is no need for them in tropical LIB!

Stay safe and I wish you all the best in the new year!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment