Sexy Singles' Night Out

Sexy Singles' Night Out

 
This post is for all my (dare I use the phrase) “Single Ladies”. Since recently becoming a part of the demographic I am coping with going out alone or with my fabulous friends. With this said, here is your dose of what can be worn on a “Sexy Single Night Out”. I chose this sexy metallic dress which I find to be a serious show stopper. A dress like this will have everyone’s eyes on you and your hot body. I love these shoes mainly for the color, but mostly for the little gold skull above the peep toe. I like to think that it belongs to my ex (a little morbid? Sorry, but we all know how that goes) either way these heels kill ;0). Every girl likes chunky jewelry, well at least I do, they make a statement every time. This heart shape clutch is so sweet, and can be used as a reminder that love will come into your life again. Smokey eyes add a little bit of danger to your look, and falsies easily sexes up the eyes. With metallic nails and a pink pout you, Ms. Sexiness, are ready for a night out on the town. Enjoy!


Hervé Léger scoop neck dress
$1,810 - farfetch.com



Gold clutch
$53 - celebboutique.com



Fallon jewelry
barneys.com



Eylure false eyelash
$8.73 - motelrocks.com


Givenchy perfume
$67 - johnlewis.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment