Korto Momolu Ready to Wear Collection NYC Fashion Week



It’s September, and we all know what that mean, its New York Fashion Week time! If you frequent my blog you know that I have been wondering where my girl Korto Momolu has been hiding. Well, she has finally revealed herself, and will be unveiling her knew “Ready to Wear” Collection for Spring/Summer 2013 tomorrow September 7th. The event will be held at Helen Mills and this is the first ready-to-wear collection for the designer.  According to this year’s fashion show producer and stylist Arnold Milfort “This collection is very refreshing. I think people are going to be surprised and inspired by what [Korto] has to show this season.”

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m super excited to see what’s in store. Below is a pic of one of the pieces from the collection. Korto was also selected to design part of a capsule collection for Lord & Taylor to Celebrate Project Runway’s 10 Year Anniversary. See pic below.



 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment