Ghana Bound



Hello My People! I am beyond sorry for the lack of posts lately. My life has been a non-stop rollercoaster in so many different aspects. All the more reason for me to take a well needed vacay. I will be traveling to Accra, Ghana for Fashion and Design Week (GFDW)! I have never been to this beautiful country before and I am more than excited to experience all that it has to offer. The "Week" will begin on Oct. 5, 2012 and will consist of a two day spread of seminars, exhibitions, and fashion shows which will all be held at the luxurious Movenpick Ambassador Hotel. My editor for Africa Fashion Guide.com Jacqueline Shaw will be there as a panel speaker and has asked me to assist her backstage during the runway show of her organic African cotton T-shirt collection! I am supper amped and can't wait to share the experience with you. For more info about GFDW click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment