Shea Moisture

I have been meaning to do a post on Shea Moisture for a while. The reason why I have been putting it on hold is due to the fact that the website is down, and I was unable to get ample information. I figure 4 months is a long enough time to put it off so here we go!

Shea Moisture was founded in 1912 by a Sierra Leone native named Sofi Tucker who later relocated to Liberia. The company offers all-natural, face, hair, bath, body, shave, waxing and baby care remedies, from age-old family recipes carried down through the generations. Thanks to CEO (and descendant of Sofi) Rich Dennis, Shea Moisture has swept the world and can be found at Target, Walgreens, Walmart and Duane Reade. Another one puts Liberia on the map!

Shea Moisture is heavily popular amongst the natural hair community and offers long lasting moisture, shine and definition to hair. I am a huge fan of the Curl Enhancing Smoothie, it does wonders for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment