Purple Turban and Boyfriend Jeans


A while back I emailed some of my favorite bloggers and asked them to check out and critique my baby (this blog). All of them I pretty good and honest feedback (as I write this I am wiping sweat from my forehead). One piece of advice that basically all of them had was to do posts that feature me. The 4 Aces in particular told me that readers want to see you when they visit your blog. This allows them to get to know a little more about you as a person. With that said I have decided to start doing some style posts, so here we go!

 I wore this number a while back when going out to dinner with my boyfriend. My hair was in a 'Fro at the time so I decided to throw on a turban which I often love to do. I wore a simple yellow and white stripped tank and peg-legged boyfriend jeans (literally a pair of my boyfriend's jeans). The look was topped off with an authentic African snake skin bag and goldish sandals.

Turban-Vintage
Tank, Feather Necklace, Belt- Forever 21
Earrings- Beauty Supply Store
Jeans- My Boyfriend's Closet
Shoes- Jessica Simpson



0 comments:

Post a Comment