Zutin





Ok so former "The City" star Whitney Port dropped her Whitney Eve Fall 2011 line in September of this year. According to Style Bistro the fashionista states "This past [collection] was a trip that I had taken to Liberia and it was based on what I saw there and the colors that all the women were wearing and all the vibrant prints they wore. Just their surroundings made me want to do something kind of earthy but also add that pop of contemporary culture out here."

I actually had a chance to meet the starlette when she visited Liberia. Although she is uber sweet and chic I for one am not a huge fan of the line. The silhouettes are cute but I feel the colors and prints could have been a lot bolder and more "African" like what is seen at Chenai






Or as seen in the Fall/Winter 2011 collection of Boxing Kitten







What do you all think? See what more Whitney Eve has to offer here

0 comments:

Post a Comment