Zutin

Just to give everybody a heads up "zutin" is a word Liberians use that basically means "stuntin" fashion wise, hence the reason all of my fashion posts will be titled Zutin.

With that said, during Fashion Week (and Fashion Month) I search high and low on all of my favorite fashion blogs for the Korto Momolu (Liberian Project Runway contestant and fashion designer that put us on the fashion map) Spring 2012 Collection. To my surprise it was nowhere to be found. For all of you out there that haven't had a chance to see it yet this is my gift to you.













I had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Momolu when she graced Liberia in May of this year. She showcased designs for The Sankofa Fashion Show hosted by Amani Liberia. I haven't seen any of the designs from that show on her website, but I am on a mission of finding them for you to see. Until next post click here to see the rest of the Korto Momolu Spring 2012 collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment