Walk About: Mango Rags Boutique Launch



The boutique carries a variety of items from clothing for women and men, handbags and clutches, and the very trendy Woodin cloth. Store hours are from 10am-6pm from Tuesday-Saturday with consultations from 6pm-8pm on each day. What I love most about this place is that you can bring your own cloth with you and have any design in the store made tailor made at a discounted price. With Archel serving as the designer and Tania as the Woodin distributor both of their hard work and determination brings forth beautiful, quality products that we all as Africans can be proud to call our own.

Mango Rags is located on Camp Johnson Rd. in the YES Transport Compound. Want to give them a call? Leave a comment below indicating so and I will make sure to get their numbers to you. Both ladies are also on Facebook, and styles can currently be seen at Its Archel.




The Owners giving a heartfelt speech.






I new I had to wear African to pay homage at this event. My top is made from African linen and was purchase at another popular Liberian owned boutique, Afropoltan on Benson St. I love this bag by Konfidence which I purchased during Ghana Fashion and Design Week. It's so hard to figure out what to wear it with sometimes. I hope I did a good job here. The shoes I purchase at Marazetti located on the corner of Carey and Center St.

Top - Afropolitan
Pants - Random Find
Bag - Konfidence
Shoes - BCBG








1 comments:

  • Europa fashions

    The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts .
    womens trousers supplier uk

  • Post a Comment