Walk About: Marazetti Boutique


My good friend Toushi and I moseyed over to Monrovia City’s center to inquire about free makeup consultations at Marazetti. I have featured the brand’s website and trunk shows many times here on the blog, but what makes this post different is that Fanta Kamara (founder of Marazetti) has now opened a hot new boutique. When Toushi and I walked in we were completely taken aback by the whole experience. Pieces found in the store are edgy, chic, eye catching and fierce. Fanta revealed that she tries her hardest to sell one of kind pieces. With Liberia being so small us fashionistas don’t want to see others wearing the same outfits as us, right? What’s wonderful about the space is the metallic-grunge design that is totally different from any place I’ve seen here in Liberia. Though we went in for makeup consultations featuring MAC products, we shopped instead!  We’ll be back for our makeovers Fanta!









0 comments:

Post a Comment