Zutin: The Liberia Fashion and Art Expose




I had the pleasure of attending The Liberia Fashion and Art Expose on February 18, 2012 at The Golden Gate Hotel, and I must say I was pretty damn proud of these Liberian designers. The purpose of the show was to raise funds for marginalised women and youth through the Marazetti Organization. The show consisted of three lines of three different designers that are based in the country, as well as musical and comedy acts.

I attend the event with my girlies while wearing a belted self designed jumper, Jessica Simpson sandals and a mock crock tote. I apologize for the blurriness of some of the pics. I promise as the blog grows so will all of the bells and whistles!

AFROPOLITAN









CHRIS COLLINS











MARAZETTI


















Fellow Liberian Blogger Archel Benard check out her greatness that is  http://www.itsarchel.com/



0 comments:

Post a Comment