Liberia Independence Celebration: Day 1



Hello Loves! My apologies for the lack of posts lately. I have been busy with both work and play. Liberia celebrated its 165th Birthday on July 26, 2012 and I have been enjoying the perks. This posts visits the "Independence Party" at Deja Vu Night Club. The party was hosted by Royal Gold Entertainment and was quite a blast! Tunes were played by DJ Blue who recently made LIB so proud when he DJ'ed at the Big Brother House in South Africa.


The theme for the night was "An African Affair", so most guests showed up in their best African attire. I wore a vintage African print jacket, compliments of my late grandmother, a black micro-mini, and my fav strappy sandals. Enjoy the post



The Booski and I




I love his bowtie!


Fun times at our table with Kuki, John, and Z


 The Royal Gold Family




Cypha: LIB Rapper and Producer and F.A.: LIB Singer

Cypha won the Best Dressed Award for the night and got the $$$ to prove it!




The view from VIP

0 comments:

Post a Comment