Walk About: Liberian Fashion After Hours Event


Ok all so this event is super close to my heart. It will not only be the first event that I have planned and produced in LIB, but it is also a fund raising effort for my family's non-profit organization the Florence Webster Allen Educational Foundation. This org was founded by my mother and I in 2009 (we have and awesome Board of Directors as well) in memory of my grandmother who was an educator in Liberia for over 40 years.

This shopping event will be something that LIB has never seen before. The night will be filled with partying, drinking of complimentary champagne, complimentary hand massages and polish change, showcasing of made in Liberia fashion and accessories, and a live musical performance by Blue Links Records First Lady, Sweetz, all while supporting a fantastic cause. I would like to thank the Liberian Coca-Cola Bottling Company for their sponsorship and generous donation. They will be there promoting their new energy drink "Burn" (can't wait to try it). I hope to see as many of you as possible there. Pics will be up soon!

Thursday December 22, 2011
7pm- 11pm
Tides Bar
Waterside, Liberia

0 comments:

Post a Comment