Zutin: Thelma's Vanity Vintage



My long time pal Michela Wariebi is not only talented in the makeup department, but has also recently revealed her knack for showcasing unique vintage finds as a Vintage Dealer . This Maryland State based, LIB Bombshell is the owner of the amazing e-commerce vintage store Thelma's Vanity Vintage. The project began in January of 2011, and is set up in a way where you can shop online as well as be given the chance to shop privately with her. When asked about her inspiration she replied, "I was inspired to open because I love vintage, love the thrill of trying to find it, and I just can't keep it all for myself!"

The pics below are of some items that I FELL IN LOVE WITH while visiting the site. For more hand-selected unique pieces check it out for yourself!












0 comments:

Post a Comment